Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition (the "Competition"), the Entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The Organisers of the Competition are Federation of Hong Kong Industries, Hong Kong Toys Council, The Toy Manufacturer’s Association of Hong Kong, the Department of Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management (IELM) of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).
- The Competition shall run from 25 September 2014 to 29 May 2015. Any entries received outside these dates will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open to all full time students aged between 12 and 30 for Student Group while aged over 12 for Designer Group. Employees of the Organisers, their families, and anyone associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
- The shortlisted finalists and the winners have one week after being contacted to respond to the Organisers, and if return contact is not made within that time period, the prizes will be forfeited. The Organisers will select another finalists and the winners in accordance with the selection criteria set out.
- The Prizes or elements of the Prizes are not transferable. Exchanges or refunds of the Prizes are forbidden.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse to honour any entry if they consider there has been an abuse of this Competition or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Organisers’ decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Organisers will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
- The Chinese version of the terms and condition is for reference only. In the event of discrepancies between the Chinese and the English versions, the English version shall prevail.